Borough of Modena
Welcome to the Borough of Modena!
**Modena Borough S. Brandywine Ave and Bridge Rehab Activity**
Important information for all travelers on South Brandywine Ave and Hephzibah Hill Rd
From Veterans’ Construction-
The culvert and wingwalls for the above project will be delivered, unloaded and placed on
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020, and Thursday, January 23rd, 2020.
This will have an impact on traffic on these daya, we anticipate having periodic 10-minute delays as the various pieces are unloaded and put in place. We will begin unloading the pieces at 9am and plan on having the pieces in place by 4pm. We will be using a crane to unload and place the various pieces.
Traffic Control – – traffic control will be in place at all times during this process – for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Emergency vehicle access – – emergency vehicles will always have access.
Council meeting will be held Monday February 3, 2020 @ 7 pm.
All council meetings will be held on the first and third Monday of the month with the following exception, February will only have one meeting scheduled.
Any community member who is interested in participating on a committee should attend this meeting or submit a letter of interest.
The committees are as follows:
- Parks and Rec
- Health and Housing
- Finance committee
- Planning and Zoning
- Police and Fire Community Relations
- Vacancy Board
- Historic Commissions
- Ordinance Review
News & Announcements:
- Refuse and Recycling for 2020:
- Due to the increased cost of recycling, there will be a new $10 fee per household. This will be listed on your yearly bill, that will be mailed to residents mid February 2020.
- Mandatory $10 recycling fee per house hold
- Residential rental fee of $25 per year
- Business rental fee of $50 per year
- Business registration fee of $100 per year
Copyright 2020 Borough of Modena. Powered by Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Content Management System.