Borough of Modena
Welcome to the Borough of Modena!
Modena has declared a state of Emergency
State of Emergency Proclamation by Mayor
Recycling will be picked up by Eagle Disposal on Friday’s until further notice.
Now hiring for part time part-time
Council meeting will be held Monday April 6th, 2020 @ 7 pm via Facebook Live.
All council meetings will be held on the first and third Monday of the month with the following exception, unless there is National holiday.
Any community member who is interested in participating on a committee should attend this meeting or submit a letter of interest.
The committees are as follows:
- Parks and Rec
- Health and Housing
- Finance committee
- Planning and Zoning
- Police and Fire Community Relations
- Vacancy Board
- Historic Commissions
- Ordinance Review
News & Announcements:
- Refuse and Recycling for 2020:
- Due to the increased cost of recycling, there will be a new $10 fee per household. This will be listed on your yearly bill, that will be mailed to residents mid February 2020. Tentatively recycling will be picked up on fridays along with trash. Please seperate your bins; do not combine items.
- Mandatory $10 recycling fee per house hold
- Residential rental fee of $25 per year
- Business rental fee of $50 per year
- Business registration fee of $100 per year
Copyright 2020 Borough of Modena. Powered by Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Content Management System.