Borough of Modena
Welcome to the Borough of Modena!
Next Council meeting will be held Monday June 21, 2021 @ 7 pm via Zoom.
All council meetings will be held on the first and third Monday of the month with the following exception, unless there is a holiday and then the meeting will be held on the following day; Tuesday.
Any community member who is interested in participating on a committee should attend meetings or submit a letter of interest.
Any community member who is interested in a Council member position, please submit a letter of interest along with a resume.
- Refuse and Recycling for 2021:
- Due to the increased cost of recycling, there will not be a $10 fee per household increase for the year 2021. This will be listed on your yearly bill, that will mailed to residents mid February 2021.
- Recycling will be picked up bi-weekly starting February 5,2021 on Fridays along with trash.
- Please separate your bins; do not combine items.
- Recycling Bi-weekly 2021
- Note that the updated fee schedule for 2021 has been approved. You may find the full fee schedule listed under the codes and ordinances tab. A few things to take note of Per Resolution #2020-255 for the year of 2021.
- Residential rental fee of $25 per year
- Business rental fee of $50 per year
- Business registration fee of $100 per year
Modena has declared a state of Emergency-March 19, 2020
State of Emergency Proclamation by Mayor-May 4, 2020
Copyright 2021 Borough of Modena. Powered by Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Content Management System.