Borough of Modena
Welcome to the Borough of Modena!
The Borough of Modena is deeply sadden of the loss of Mayor Antoinette Johnson.
Please keep her family, friends and Borough in your thoughts and prayers.
Next Council meeting will be held Monday April 19, 2021 @ 7 pm via Zoom.
All council meetings will be held on the first and third Monday of the month with the following exception, unless there is a holiday and then the meeting will be held on the following day; Tuesday.
Any community member who is interested in participating on a committee should attend meetings or submit a letter of interest.
Any community member who is interested in a Council member position, please submit a letter of interest along with a resume.
- Refuse and Recycling for 2021:
- Due to the increased cost of recycling, there will not be a $10 fee per household increase for the year 2021. This will be listed on your yearly bill, that will mailed to residents mid February 2021.
- Recycling will be picked up bi-weekly starting February 5,2021 on Fridays along with trash.
- Please separate your bins; do not combine items.
- Recycling Bi-weekly 2021
- Note that the updated fee schedule for 2021 has been approved. You may find the full fee schedule listed under the codes and ordinances tab.A few things to take note of Per Resolution #2020-255 for the year of 2021.
- Residential rental fee of $25 per year
- Business rental fee of $50 per year
- Business registration fee of $100 per year
Modena has declared a state of Emergency-March 19, 2020
State of Emergency Proclamation by Mayor-May 4, 2020
Copyright 2021 Borough of Modena. Powered by Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs Content Management System.